The Millbury Booster Club (MBC) is a nonprofit organization that provides a forum for parents, coaches, student-athletes, faculty, and community members to contribute and become involved with all MHS Athletics and alumni. We are committed to promoting excellence in MHS by recognizing the value of athletics and promoting academic success through athletic development and helping to enrich the high school experience by building "Woolie Pride" through all athletic programs. All competitive teams will be supported by the Millbury Booster Club.
Millbury Booster Club Goals
· Facilitate community outreach
· Supplement Millbury HS budget
· Provide allocation of funds for safety supplies and equipment that support our school’s athletic teams and our student-athletes
· Promote the educational and Athletic Goals of Millbury High School
· To contribute to the advancement and needs of athletic programs at the high school by supporting and encouraging the Director of Athletics and Coaches
· Partner with coaches to improve overall athletic experience for our student-athletes
· Encourage increased school spirit by promoting a positive atmosphere as part of our athletic events
Support and provide recognition of athletic and academic excellence in all student-athletes.
ABOUT THE BOOSTER CLUB
The Millbury Booster Club meets on the first Tuesday of every month in the high school media center at 7:00. Any changes will be noted via our social media outlets. Everyone is welcome.
President: Matt Friedman
Vice-President: Kerry Luby
Secretary: Liz Miner
Treasurer: Jeff Kozlowski
Social Media and Contact Information:
Address: P.O. Box 331, Millbury, MA 01527